Creative-Unique Nails!

So these are my nails that I painted, and one thing that goes through my mind whenever I paint them are these odd/weird unique ideas that goes through my mind naturally, which makes me me, and also different because One thing I don't do is follow trends. I'm the Trend Setter! So in all everyone always come to me for advice on what to do or if they need help styling theirselves because I'm known to be unique to others. Here are my nails that I designed myself, may look weird to some but in all it's different. If you want to show off what type of things you do with your style or designing nails send in pictures to my blog's email teeteesanders1@gmail.com and they will be featured on my blog! Left Hand
Right Hand
The Nail Polish That Was Used On My Nails Were: Sally Hansen (clear coat), NK Nail Enamel (Royal Blue Frost), Sally Hansen (White nail polish), Black Shatter (Crackle nail polish) by OPI, and Silver Glitter Nail Polish (Nail Lacquer) Creative Commons License
Fashion Geek Couture by Tiara Sanders is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

Comments

Popular Posts