OMG! My "Aqua Glam Flow" Design is Unleashed

Have you ever wanted shoes that only fits your style and no one else? Well, you have come to the right place! Here is my design linked with my FGC line, this is my blinged out classy flip flop I designed aka "Aqua Glam Flow" flip flop. This specific pair were customized for someone. If you are interested in ordering a pair, just send in what color scheme you would like and your shoe size. If you like it designed a specific way, just send me what you would like on them and I will make the magic happen! If you would like a pair it will cost $10.00 and if you would like it customized it will be $13.00 for flip flops. I also design on high heels as well! If you would like your high heels customized it will be ranged from $15.00-$25.00 depending on what you would like for me to do. I will be posting the picture of my customized high heels on my blog soon; So keep a look out for that while I keep you guys posted in my world of fashion! If you have any questions or interested in ordering, just send me what you would like through my gmail at teeteesanders1@gmail.com. Thank You, hope you all have a wonderful blessed day/night :)

Comments

Popular Posts