Be You Through Style!

There are so many ways you can play around with style. Well this morning while I was at work I had a fashion spirit come across me and I ended up purchasing some cute stuff! You can play out the maxi look and play it well with color blocking. This is what I did and just felt like being creative as usual. Show me how you rock what you wear through color blocking and maxi dresses and skirts! I would love to see how you guys rock what you wear, remember have fun with experimenting and express yourself without caring what other people think because it's all about YOU! Send pictures to teeteesanders1@gmail.com Thank You and have a blessed day. :) -Love, Tee

Comments

  1. nice picture,The SECRETS to Becoming a Professional Fashion Designer!''Discover How To Get Paid $1,000 p/week As A Professional Fashion Designer... ==> www.fashion-design.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts