NEW BUSINESS RELEASE!!

I can finally say that after all of the years I’ve worked behind the scenes on my natural products, it was all worth it to make it perfect. 

My mission is to produce products that are not harmful to our skin and also not harmful to our bodies internally. Bath Bombs with dyes and with glitter can cause urinary tract infections, and at times irritate the skin if there are any skin sensitivities, and that is what FGC avoids. Therefore, our bath and foot bombs hold its’ natural color.

Currently, I have my “Peppermint Bubble Foot Bombs” made with natural ingredients which relaxes and detoxes your feet. 

I also have “Lavender Bubble Bath Bombs” made with natural ingredients including actual lavender flowers dispersed within the bath bomb, and “Brown Sugar Bubble Bath Bombs” made with natural ingredients.

Feel free to click on the following link to view my shop and read more into what you are interested in. 


If you would like any special requests and would like for me to customize a bath bomb for you, feel free to direct message me.

Thanks to all of my previous customers that purchased with me before I officially opened my shop. ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•



#CEOSzn #FGC #FashionGeekCouture #FemaleEntrepreneur #SmallBusinessOwner #AlphaBusinessWoman

Comments

Popular Posts