My DIY Dreamville Fest Inspo Sneakers

As many may know, J. Cole has come to Raleigh this past weekend with his Dreamville Festival concert. Everyone was pretty much waiting to live in that moment of being at the concert for the longest. Fans who traveled from all over were dressed to perfection to match the "Dreamville theme."

I was personally inspired by J. Cole's theme, so I decided to design plain white shoes that I bought yeeeaarrrrsss ago. I personally think that they turned out nice. The process in designing my shoes did take quite a while. In order to achieve my design or a similar design, you must need the following materials:

  • A reliable fabric pen
  • Fabric paint
  • Sequins and hot glue (optional)
  • Painter's tape (optional)
Click the link below to view my DIY video!





If you all would like to know additional information pertaining to how I designed my shoes, or the exact brands that I used to design, feel free to leave comments below and I will get back to you all asap!

Stay lovely,

Fashion Geek Couture


Comments

Popular Posts