My Millennium Tour Vlog

Hello my lovelies! I know I have been on and off of the scenes, but I'm just happy I am updating you all on what's new! I will post a video about why I have been off the scenes in the next week or two. But right now, you all can view my all day experience prepping for the famous MILLENNIUM TOUR CONCERT!!! It was sooooo LIT!!! I only recorded a few parts of the concert from each performer because I encourage you all to physically experience this concert on your own. I did not want to spoil any surprises. My camera was moving at times because I was dancing and sooooo into the songs. Lol! My bestie (aka VP) KayBren and I had sooo much FUN!!!

SN: Some parts of the video are not clear due to distance and the zoom feature. Unfortunately, the more you zoom in you lose quality of the actual video.

Make today a great day!




Comments

Popular Posts