Flexi-Rod Set Update

Hello loves! I'm back on the scene this summer and bringing more content to you all!

UPDATE: Last night, I had flexi-rods in my hair to achieve the spiral curl look. I must say it came out just OK because I failed to do one thing, and that was to put more curly creme on my hair to lock in the moisture. I put more wrapping foam and holding spray on it than the curly creme because I did not want my hair to be super damp due to it taking sooo long to dry, and being that I have A LOT of hair.
I also felt like my hair was not going to obtain too much of a curl anyway because I used Keratin treatment and straightened my hair after many, many months. I did not want to go back to curly when I just straightened it, lol. The only thing I was eh about were my ends being frizzy a bit.

So this was a learning lesson. I was not tooooo upset being that it's raining cats and dogs outside, so I can just throw it up in a bun or something, lol.

I will have a video for you all by next week!

 -Much Love ✌šŸ½šŸ’“


Comments

Popular Posts