Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding Look Inspo

All hail thee Duchess of Sussex!

Who else was obssessed with the Royal Wedding and Meghan Markle's bridal look?
 Umm ME along with the other 45 million women watching the wedding there and from afar. LOL!

I was so inspired by Markle's look I decided to create a look-a-like bridal set collection.



As I stated in my video, my set that I put together is more affordable compared to Markle's whole look. My collection may be much more affordable, but it is still pricey due to me having expensive taste.

If any of you all plan to have a similar look for your wedding, I hope my collection helped you ladies out a bit or at least gave you ideas.

To access my Royal Wedding Inspo Look, click on the link in the description box under my YouTube video.


Comments

Popular Posts