How can I get glowing, radiant skin?

Good morning loves,

Many people have constantly been asking me, "what do you do to maintain such beautiful skin?" and  "what products do you use?"

Well... being that I have gotten so many questions about how I keep up with my skin, I decided to do a video to reveal the products that I use within my daily and nightly routine.

As I explained in the video, my nightly routine is the same as my daily one. I do take one extra step in my nightly routine, and that is to tend to any acne marks I see appearing on my face.



As I stated in my video, I said that I use a certain type of foot cream to apply to the acne marks on my face. I know... it's wild and different, BUT it works, at least for my skin and others that I have known to try it. The exact cream that I use is known as, Clotrimazole cream aka an antifungal cream. And yes! my acne disappears in just a blink of an eye. It really blows my mind.

Lastly, I also use my face mask once every two weeks. Although this is not a part of my daily and nightly routine, it is very crucial for me to do this because honestly that is a part of why my skin glows.

I create and sell my own face masks. My face masks are purely organic which consists of charcoal infused with honey. It works wonderful for me. My face masks will be back in stock very soon! Once I have everything up and together I will release the link where you all can purchase it!

I hope this video and post helps you all!

- Be The Best You That You Can Be Today! 💖


Comments

Popular Posts